At-A-Glance DayMinder Premiere PlannerStock #AAGG400H00
- 1 + $23.33 EA
Medium Size - Julian Dates - Monthly - 12 Month - January 2024 - December 2024 - 1 Month Double Page Layout - 7" x 8 1/2" White Sheet - Concealed Wire - Black - Paper - Black - Pocket, Tabbed, Bleed Resistant Paper, Durable Cover, Unruled Daily Block, Contact Sheet, Storage Pocket, Year Date Indicator - 1 Pack
- Guaranteed to last all year. Planner covers a 12 month date range from January 2024 - December 2024 with Julian dates.
- High-quality paper features superior ink bleed resistance
- One month per two page spread features unruled daily blocks for freeform scheduling. Each month is tabbed to quickly flip to any date. Pages measure 7" x 8 1/2". Daily blocks measure 1 1/2" x 1 1/2".
- Special pages include a travel and expense record, personal information, contact pages and a storage pocket
- Planner has a durable, black hardcover with concealed twin wire binding for a smooth spine, which is printed with the year for easy reference on a shelf
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G400H00|
|Product Name||DayMinder Premiere Planner|
Take control of your busy schedule and get organized with this versatile monthly planner. Dated planning pages range 12 months from January to December. DayMinder Premiere Monthly Planner also features two-page-per-month spreads, tabbed monthly dividers, a storage pocket and memo section with notes space. Each spread includes unruled daily blocks, Sunday-through-Saturday scheduling, count of days/days remaining, holidays, and past, current and four future months reference. Nonrefillable planner has a professional hard cover with concealed wire binding. Hardcover lasts for years so your records are well-protected. Calendar pages are printed on quality paper.
|Packaged Quantity||1 Pack|
|Sheet Height||8 1/2"|
|Double Page Layout||1 Month|
|Binding Type||Concealed Wire|
|Time Period||12 Month|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Please call our Customer Care Center at 800.222.0510 or contact us to learn how volume purchase plans can result in significant savings for your firm. If you choose to purchase a quantity greater than shown, discounted pricing will be applied after this order is submitted and will be reflected on your invoice.