At-A-Glance Standard Diary Daily ReminderStock #AAGSD38913
- 1 + $34.23 EA
- <! -- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools -->
All Customers Enjoy:
• FREE Shipping via ground shipment in the contiguous U.S.
• In-stock orders placed by 4:00 pm will Ship Same Day
• Custom Item shipping time will be quoted
Business - Julian Dates - Daily - January 2023 - December 2023 - 1 Day Single Page Layout - 5 3/4" x 8 1/4" Sheet Size - Vinyl - Red - Address Directory, Phone Directory, Expense Log, Faint Ruling, Ruled - 1 Each
- Creates lasting reference for legal notes, memoirs and more
- Tracks a full calendar year from January to December
- Full page of note-taking space for each day
- Phone/address pages included for storing contacts
- Monthly expense summary pages for organized budgeting
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SD389-13|
|Product Line||Standard Diary|
|Product Name||Standard Diary Daily Reminder|
Keep and reference your personal and business records for years to come with a permanently bound Standard Diary that is made to last. Year is printed on the diary spine for easy bookshelf identification. High-quality paper features superior ink bleed-resistance. Dated planning pages range 12 months from January to December. One-page-per-day format includes ruled daily entries, holidays and count of days/days remaining. Nonrefillable diary also features a phone/address section for storing contacts, monthly expense summary for organized budgeting, and a Moire vinyl hard cover that is built for long-lasting use. White pages are printed in red and black.
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Sheet Height||8 1/4"|
|Sheet Width||5 3/4"|
|Single Page Layout||1 Day|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Please call our Customer Care Center at 800.222.0510 or contact us to learn how volume purchase plans can result in significant savings for your firm. If you choose to purchase a quantity greater than shown, discounted pricing will be applied after this order is submitted and will be reflected on your invoice.